Monday, May 23, 2016

5th grade 2.0


    


           HEY!
I am going to write about my year in 5th grade! Welcome to 5th grade 2.0........
So, it all started when I saw my friends! I met a new girl named Brinley and Wyatt, her brother. 
I used to not know this girl that now is my BEST friend (besides Andie kay, Samantha, Brinley, Berit and etc.) Her name is Hyleigh!   

            She is Funny, pretty, and a pretty good player in Minecraft (mind you). But anyways, back to fifth grade. I got straight A's throughout every quarter! It was really fun. But, I kinda made one BIG mistake towards the last quarter of the school year.

                    I forgot to study spanish for 1 week and my A turned into an F! but, I then made up for it by studying and studying and studying and STUDYING until I got an A. I also made some pretty funny memories. So, I was eating my lunch at, well, Lunch! I then realized that all my foods were organic.

                       My friend, Collin, has a milk and egg allergy and is always on a diet. So he normally eats organic foods. So I blurted out to Collin about MY organic foods. "Hey Collin! Guess what I have?" I asked him. "What?" "I have an organic apple, an organic sandwich, and an organic thing of yogurt! HAHA!" So then we kinda made up this joke, whenever we have an organic thing, we always try to beat the other person and see who has the most organic items. 

                       I think Collin always had the most organic items. I also have another funny memory in 5th grade. My class and I were all dissecting a cow eye one day. And as I went to pull some weird thing out of the cow eye, it dropped in my lap! I had a moment of disgust. Then I quickly put it back on the table. I never wore those pants again, hahaha! Well, I have 1 more color to write on. PURPLE. But what should I write about? Hmmmmmm, OH YEA! 

                                                            Race for Education

                         Race for Education is a race we do too earn money for the school. We run half a mile (= to 1 lap) over and over again. But, since it rained the day we did it, we had to do it inside. It was so much easier. I ran like 40 laps. Then, we also had Field day inside. You probably know what field day is! (its a bunch of fun activities and games outside) We did small games inside. it was super fun. A lot more fun then RFE (Race for education) Well, thats my 5th grade 2.0! Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment