Friday, November 13, 2015

5th grade

HELLO!!!

Today, I am going to tell you about 5th grade. I HAVE MATH NOW!!! It is very hard. Anywho, 5th grade is fun besides all the homework and the splitting up and that kinda thing. I am in 5A with my new friends Hyleigh, Berit, and Brinley. The boys are Trevor, Wyatt, and Will. Wyatt and Brinley are twins. First on Tuesdays I have life group. Its where 5B comes into your room and we learn about jesus. 5B has Andie, Samantha, Collin, Owen, Shane, Caroline, and Nathan. I wish Andie and Samantha were in 5A. After that I go to science same chapter questions and terms on tuesdays and reading on thursdays. after that I go to history. We have 2 new books we read. Oh and one more thing, I turned 10 in September. Any ways then I have P.E, then writing. My writing teachers name is Mrs. Fillebrown and she's new. Also, my spanish teacher, Mrs. Monnin, is now both our spanish and art teacher Then my last class is spanish/art. Spanish on tuesdays and Art on thursdays. After that I have my after school math class with my math teacher Mrs. Borntraeger and my classmates, Owen, and Victor. Victor is Mrs. Monnins son and Owen is in 5B. Then after that I wait either outside or in the sanctuary for mom. Thats 5th grade, BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment