Thursday, December 1, 2016

My room (Last post update) 2016

Hey!

          So, I told you I was going to do a post on my room. For starters, I don't know why I am making a post on my room, but anyway. I don't mean to write this post to brag or "show off" anything, but I just want to tell you what my room looks like.

          My room is on the second floor of my house. It is a light purple color, and I have two windows in my room. My bed (white and grey-blue cover, with some pillows and emoji pillows) is against the wall with the windows. 

       I have my nightstand (which has a terrible quality lamp, my alarm clock, and a cute, little wood block that says, "you make me happy when skies are grey,") next to my bed and then next to my nightstand is my closet. Then, next to my closet, is a dark purple pear chair (it's a bouncy chair you can get from a store called Brookstone).

        Next (I forgot to mention that my room is square, and this is the 3rd wall, which is right, of my room) is my white and tan dresser. On top of my dresser I have some random things on it like a jewelry box, some chap stick, and some books. On the wall part, on top of my dresser, is two paintings (A sunset picture with a bible verse on it, and a picture that has a sleeping kitten with a sunflower on its head) that I really like. Then, on the 4th part of my wall, I have my play kitchen (I owned it for like 3 years) that I am going to give to my little cousin once she moves.

        Finally, I have my door to my room, and next to that is a white board that you can hang coats and bags on, and then my guitar back on the 1st wall. on top of my white board, I have a painting that I made when I was 5. So, that's my room, hope you liked this post!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment